If you have Acid Gas (H2S and CO2) in your stream and you need to remove it, depending on the concentrations present, removal is normally achieved by an amine process
ALCO has been designing and building amine sweetening plants for over 40 years and has built numerous units ranging in size from 5.0 mmscfd (141.6 103m3/d) to over 150 mmscfd (4,247 103m3/d). Using a variety of amines (MEA, DEA, DGA, MDEA and MDEA based proprietary amines) and amine flowrates from 5 usgpm to over 1000 usgpm we can customize each facility to meet your needs. They have been installed all over the world in arctic, tropical or desert conditions.
ALCO designs custom units to meet a variety of operating conditions and as an example can incorporate the following depending on the Customer’s needs:
- High efficiency inlet lube oil separators to remove lube oil carryover from upstream compression to minimize foaming.
- Amine reboilers using either a directly fired firetube, heat medium or an electric immersion heater.
- Specialty materials on portions of the facility if required.
- Corrosion inhibitors, anti-foam injection facilities.
- Water and amine makeup facilities.
- Acid gas disposal and sulphur recovery.
- Downstream gas scrubbing, dehydration and/or processing for hydrocarbon dewpoint control and/or liquid recovery.
Amine sweetening units can be packaged to your requirements including:
- Your instrumentation and valving requirements.
- Individual Customer General Specifications.
- Single skid construction or multiple skids depending on your transportation limitations.
- Building either installed at our facility or field erected.
- Electrical work shop installed at ALCO.
- Preparation for transit to international locations on either ’break bulk’ or ‘containerized’ (sizes permitting) basis.