Molecular sieve dehydrators are typically used in the natural gas industry to achieve a very low water dewpoint of -150°F or less or 0.02 ppmv prior to cryogenic processes located downstream.
ALCO designs custom units to meet a variety of operating conditions and as an example can incorporate the following depending on the Customer’s needs:
- High efficiency inlet filter coalescers to ensure long, trouble free bed life.
- 2, 3 or 4 tower units in a closed loop or open loop configuration depending on dewpoint required.
- High efficiency dry gas dust filters to protect downstream equipment from desiccant fines.
- Regeneration gas heaters using either a direct fired salt bath heater, heat medium heater or an electric immersion heater.
- Regeneration gas heat exchangers to conserve regeneration gas heater duty.
Molecular sieve dehydrators can be packaged to your requirements including:
- Your instrumentation and valving requirements.
- Individual Customer General Specifications.
- Sales gas metering.
- Single skid construction or multiple skids depending on your transportation limitations.
- Building either installed at our facility or field erected.
- Electrical work shop installed at ALCO.
- Preparation for transit to international locations on either ’break bulk’ or ‘containerized’ (sizes permitting) basis.