ALCO can design and build various styles of heaters either as individual heaters, complete packages or incorporated into other process equipment modules:
- Indirect fired line heaters with single or multi-pass removable coils.
- Indirect fired choke heaters with or without separators.
- Salt bath heaters.
- Direct or indirectly fired heat medium heaters.
Heaters can be designed using a variety of heat transfer mediums such as water/ethylene glycol, triethylene glycol and various heat transfer oils.
Depending on your requirements we offer a variety of options including:
- Natural draft or forced draft style fired burners.
- Firetube expansion joints to allow for excessive thermal forces.
- Special materials for firetubes in severe service.
- Turbulators to increase efficiency.
- Heaters built incorporating multiple firetubes.
ALCO designs custom units to meet a variety of operating conditions and as an example can incorporate the following depending on the Customer’s needs:
- Heaters using either a directly fired firetube, heat medium or an electric immersion heater.
Heaters can be provided as a complete package including:
- Your instrumentation and valving requirements.
- Individual Customer General Specifications.
- Sales gas metering.
- Building either installed at our facility or field erected.
- Electrical work shop installed at ALCO.
- Preparation for transit to international locations on either ’break bulk’ or ‘containerized’ (sizes permitting) basis.